This is a Virginia DMV-licensed online driver improvement program provided by 247drive.
If you hold a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), this computer-based driver improvement clinic will not satisfy a driver improvement clinic requirement. You must satisfactorily complete a clinic that provides classroom instruction.
3 Exam Failures Notice
A Virginia driver improvement course (either online or in-classroom) does NOT fulfill the requirement for the 3 Exam Failures. Driver's license applicants who fail the knowledge exam or road skills test three times must successfully complete the applicable knowledge or in-vehicle component of a driver education course before they can take the examination a fourth time. Classes taken at a driver improvement clinic do not meet this requirement.
- Enter and confirm your email address. This will be your username when you log in.
- Enter your personal information as requested.
- Enter your reason for course attendance.
- Click “Create new account” button to proceed to the subscription selection page.
- Select your subscription access length and any applicable mailed certificate of completion.
- Click “Add to cart” button to proceed to checkout.
- Confirm your cart order.
- Complete billing information and purchase the subscription.
- To start the course, click the “Course” tab from the navigation bar.
- Complete all training modules and reach a minimum of 8 hours of in-course time to become eligible to take the required final exam.
- Follow the final exam instructions from the email you will receive when you have reached the minimum eligibility requirements to take the final exam.
- Take and pass the final exam (with a minimum passing score of 80%).