This is a Virginia DMV-licensed online driver improvement program provided by 247drive.
Curriculum developed by Traffic Safety Professionals LLC
If you hold a Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), this computer-based driver improvement clinic will not satisfy a driver improvement clinic requirement. You must satisfactorily complete a clinic that provides classroom instruction.
3 Exam Failures Notice
A Virginia driver improvement course (either online or in-classroom) does NOT fulfill the requirement for the 3 Exam Failures. Driver's license applicants who fail the knowledge exam or road skills test three times must successfully complete the applicable knowledge or in-vehicle component of a driver education course before they can take the examination a fourth time. Classes taken at a driver improvement clinic do not meet this requirement.
Click here to show instructions about registering and completing the course.
By enrolling in this course, you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions.
Click here to view our current license and a message from the DMV.
- Enter and confirm your email address. This will be your username when you log in.
- Enter your personal information as requested.
- Enter your reason for course attendance.
- Click “Create new account” button to proceed to the subscription selection page.
- Select your subscription access length and any applicable mailed certificate of completion.
- Click “Add to cart” button to proceed to checkout.
- Confirm your cart order.
- Complete billing information and purchase the subscription.
- To start the course, click the “Course” tab from the navigation bar.
- Complete all training modules and reach a minimum of 8 hours of in-course time to become eligible to take the required final exam.
- Follow the final exam instructions from the email you will receive when you have reached the minimum eligibility requirements to take the final exam.
- Take and pass the final exam (with a minimum passing score of 80%).